LEGAZPI CITY, Philippines – The list of examinees room assignment for March 2018 Teachers Board Exam also known as March 2018 Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) in Legazpi City will be posted here, once the official list is out online.
PRC and the Professional Regulatory Board for Professional Teachers (PRBPT) will conduct the Board Licensure Examination for Professional Teachers (BLEPT) also known as LET or Teachers Board Exam for Elementary and Secondary levels on March 25, 2018, located in different selected schools in Legazpi City, Albay.
ELEMENTARY LEVEL ROOM ASSIGNMENT
ELEMENTARY LEVEL ROOM ASSIGNMENT – PWD
List of examinees room assignment is still finalizing…. Please refresh your browser time to time to keep updated, and/or bookmark this page for easy access.
SECONDARY LEVEL ROOM ASSIGNMENT
- Major in Agriculture and Fishery Arts (AFA)
- Major in Biological Sciences
- Major in English
- Major in English – PWD
- Major in Filipino
- Major in MAPEH
- Major in Mathematics
- Major in Physical Sciences
- Major in Social Studies / Social Sciences
- Major in Technology and Livelihood Education (TLE)
- Major in Values Education
This page will be updated soon, once the official list of examinees and their room assignments in Manila is set online by the authority.
List of other room assignments for the March 2018 Teachers LET Board Exam:
- Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
- Baguio City, Benguet
- Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
- Catarman, Northern Samar
- Cebu City
- Davao City
- General Santos City
- Iloilo City, Iloilo
- Lucena City, Quezon
- Occidental Mindoro
- Pagadian City
- Rosales, Pangasinan
- Tacloban City, Leyte
- Tuguegarao City, Cagayan
- Zamboanga City
Examinees are required to follows the attire set by the Professional Regulation Commission.
- For male examinees – plain white polo shirt with collar, partnered with decent pants or slacks.
- For female – plain white blouse or shirt with collar and partnered with skirt or slacks.
Note: Shirt is without any seal, logo or marks.
To receive an update from room assignment of March 2018 Teachers LET Board Exam visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com
Room Assignments, Dress Code, Guidelines: September 2017 PRC Licensure Examination
The full list of room assignment for September 2017 LET - Licensure Exam for Teachers or teachers board exam for at least 27 testing centers in the country and in Hong Kong and Bangkok (Special Professional Licensure Examination or SPLE) is officially released online in 1-2 weeks before the examination or starting Monday, September 11
- Examinees should report before 6:30 in the morning every examination day. LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
- Bring the following: Notice of Admission (NOA), Official Receipt, pencils no. 1 or 2, black ball pens, metered-stamped window mailing envelope, long brown and long plastic envelopes.
- CELLULAR PHONES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Wear the prescribed dress code. (READ DRESS CODE HERE)
According to PRC Resolution No. 2016-1019 series of 2016, the September 2017 LET shall be conducted in Manila, All Regional Offices; Zamboanga, Bacolod, Rosales, Pangasinan, Laoag, General Santos City, and Catarman, Northern Samar.
In view of the several requests of Local Government Units (LGUs), recommendation of PRC Regional Offices and with the signified support of the Professional Regulatory Board for Professional Teachers (Board), the Commission announces the designation of Mamburao, Occidental Mindoro; Calapan City, Oriental Mindoro; Odiongan, Romblon; Kidapawan Cotabato, Boac, Marinduque; Virac, Catanduanes; Puerto Princesa City, Palawaan and Masbate City as additional Testing Centers for the September 2017 BLEPT through Resolution No. 2017-1047.
On the same date of exam in the Philippines, PRC will also conduct the Special Professional Licensure Examination (SPLE) for Professional Teachers for overseas Filipino workers (OFW) in Bangkok, Thailand and Hong Kong.
Here's the alphabetical list of room assignment for September 2017 LET ( please check back for the updates and activation of links, source from prc.gov.ph and PRC regional offices):
- Cagayan de Oro
- Catarman, Northern Samar
- General Santos
- Rosales, Pangasinan
Additional testing centers
- Boac, Marinduque
- Calapan City, Oriental Mindoro
- Kidapawan, Cotabato
- Mamburao, Occidental Mindoro
- Masbate City
- Odiongan, Romblon
- Puerto Princesa City, Palawaan
- Virac, Catanduanes
- Hong Kong (SPLE)
- Bangkok, Thailand (SPLE)
1. Check and visit your school and room assignment in 2 or 3 working days before the examination.
2. On the day of examination, report to the school/building assignment not later than 6:30 AM. Be punctual. Note that LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED. Examination fee of absent examinees will be forfeited.
3. You are required to wear the following attire on examination day:
- Male Examinees - White polo shirts or T-shirts with collar (without any seal, logo or mark), decent pants or slacks
- Female Examinees - White blouses or T-shirts with collar (without any seal, logo or mark), decent pants or slacks
4. Bring the following on examination day:
a. Official Receipt of payment of application for examination
b. One (1) Window Envelope with metered postage stamp
c. One (1) long transparent white plastic envelope
d. One (1) long size brown envelope
e. Two (2) or more Pencils (No. 2)
f. Ball pen with BLACK INK only
g. Non-programmable calculator
5. The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination rooms/ premises:
a. Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data, information or formula;
b. Programmable calculators;
c. Cellular phones, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets;
d. Bags of any kind (ladies' bags, shoulder bags, attaché case, backpack etc)
e. Other examination aids not stated in this program
6. You are allowed to bring food and eat inside the room.
7. You will not be allowed to leave the examination room, borrow anything or communicate with other examinees on any matter during the examination.
8. Non-compliance with test instructions shall be a ground for cancellation of your examination.
9. Impersonation is a ground for disqualification in this BLEPT and in future examinations.