A business class ticket allows you to easily tailor your flight to your travel plans. But there‘s more:
- Extra baggage allowance
- Visit the KLM Crown Lounges and those of our partners
- Earn up to 175% Flying Blue Miles
- SkyPriority - check in, drop off your baggage, pass through security checks and customs, board your flight and pick up your bags from the baggage belt – all with priority! If you travel in KLM Business Class, or if you are a Flying Blue Gold or Platinum or SkyTeam Elite Plus member, simply follow the red SkyPriority signs – at increasingly more airports worldwide.
On board, let your worries float away as you sink into your World Business Class seat which has the following features to allow you to grab some sleep or catch up on a film or two:
- Sleeper Seat: 190 cm long, 170 - 175 degrees reclinable and equipped with a massage unit
- Privacy canopy
- Personal entertainment system
- In-seat power
- World Business Class comfort kit designed by Dutch designer Jan Taminiau
- International newspapers and magazines
Savour your choice of a delicious 3-course menu prepared specially by top Dutch chefs. All meals are served on Marcel Wanders crockery and accompanied with a glass of fine wine or other beverage of your choice. The cabin attendants are happy to help you with any request. Naturally, you can also take home one of KLM’s famous Delft Blue miniature houses filled with genuine Dutch gin!
Does KLM have mobile check-in?
Yes, KLM now allows you to check-in on your mobile device from any location. You can use movile check-in for you any your group as long as your device has Internet access. For most flights, you can also skip the printing process and receive an electronic boarding pass that can be scanned on your device. To expedite the process, you can download the KLM mobile app. Click here for more information.
Does KLM have Online check-in?
Yes, KLM's Internet Check-in allows you to check-in 1-30 hours before your flight departs, depending on your destination and departure airport. All you need is an internet connection and a printer!
Check-in now for your KLM flight
What are the requirements for using Internet Check-in?
- If traveling to/from the U.S., check in between 24 hours to 1 hour prior to your departure time.
- If traveling to Mumbai or from Ethiopia, Kenya, or Sudan, check-in 1.5-30 hours before your flight is scheduled to depart.
- If traveling from any other location, check-in 1-30 hours before your flight is scheduled to depart.
- You have an electronic ticket for a confirmed reservation.
- You are not traveling in a group larger than 9 people.
- You are not a special needs passenger (ie. Unaccompanied Minor).
Make sure you leave enough time at the airport to get through security, check your bags etc.
Can I use Internet Check-in if I have bags to check?
Yes, you will be able to print your boarding pass at home but will have to drop your bags at a KLM Check-in counter at the airport before the cut-off time.
Can I change/select my seat with Internet Check-in?
Yes, when you use Internet Check-in you can:
If I plan to check in at the airport, how much time should I allot?
- If traveling within Europe, both passenger and any baggage must be checked in at least 40 minutes before scheduled departure.
- For intercontinental flights, both passenger and any baggage must be checked in at least 60 minutes before scheduled departure.