120 Vyse Street
5th May 2015
Dear Ms Graham,
Kindly accept this application from a talented and capable applicant who wishes to apply for your Facilities Manager vacancy which was advertised on the dayjob.com website today.
I am convinced that your company will benefit from my expertise, distinctive management approach and ability to work collaboratively with others to accomplish goals. I have a proven record of successfully managing a large portfolio of multiple sites, supervising numerous subcontracts, and coordinating activities across many different sectors. Furthermore, as a true professional I always give consideration to the broader property implications of any important decisions that I am about to make.
What I feel really makes me stand out from others is my ability to identify key issue and then prioritize responses to them. I am an expert at accommodating more employees into less space.
With my present employer I am primarily responsible for providing an on-site facilities management as well as a general maintenance and repair service to a number of buildings. I am also in charge of obtaining quotes from different suppliers for maintenance and facilities related functions.
As you can judge from my attached resume, I have experience of carrying out site inspections, resolving highly complex problems and managing the annual maintenance operating budget in accordance with established timeframes.
Right now I would like to join a company where I will get to work with the best and brightest individuals in the industry.
If what you have read so far sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact me to arrange an interview at your convenience.
Tel: 0044 121 638 0026
More Facilities Manager cover letter examples
Facilities Manager cover letter
Facilities Manager cover letter 2
Facilities Manager cover letter 3
Facilities Manager Cv and resume examples
Facilities Manager resume
Facilities Manager resume 1
Facilities Manager resume 2
Facilities Manager resume 3
Caretaker CV template
Health and safety training courses
More Cover Letters
Cover letter examples
4645 Stuart Street
Fredericktown, PA 15333
Job Objective To obtain a Facility Coordinator position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Facility Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
Spherion, Fredericktown, PA
- Performed typical maintenance tasks to support the store locations.
- Detected and reported defective materials and questionable conditions.
- Followed safely regulations Responsible for quick resolution.
- Troubleshoot common and complex issues that occur at the store level.
- Inspected construction and installation progress.
- Examined general framing and structure of buildings to ensure that codes are met.
- Assisted in new store openings.
Facility Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
Northside Hospital, Fredericktown, PA
- Coordinated operational checks, maintenance and repairs of basic van and equipment.
- Prepared and retained preventative maintenance plan for facility.
- Coordinated with vendors to perform preventive maintenance work.
- Scheduled and assisted with cleaning during shut down periods.
- Assisted in moving equipment and furniture.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in facilities maintenance
- Through knowledge of uniform building, plumbing, mechanical and other general construction codes
- Basic computer skills ( Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to relate positively, with residents, families, community members, volunteers
- Outstanding ability to prioritize work related to the maintenance requirements of a building
- Good knowledge of all hand tools and power tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Amazing ability to work well with the public and local contractors
- Remarkable ability to read complicated plans and blueprints
High School Diploma, Live Oaks Academy, Lakeland, FL