Lesson Plans and Worksheets for Grade 1
Lesson Plans and Worksheets for all Grades
More Lessons for Grade 1
Common Core For Grade 1
Eureka Math/EngageNY grade 1 module 2 lesson 29 Worksheets
New York State Common Core Math Grade 1 Module 2, Lesson 29
Eureka Math grade 1 module 2 lesson 29 Worksheets (pdf)
Worksheets, solutions, and videos to help Grade 1 students learn how to solve subtraction problems using ten as a unit, and write two-step solutions.
Common Core Standards: 1.OA.1, 1.NBT.2a, 1.NBT.2b, 1.NBT.5
Lesson 29 Concept Development
Learning Goal: I can make a 10 to subtract, using a two step problem.
Solve the problems. Write your answers to show how many tens and ones.
Show your solution in two steps:
Step 1: Write one number sentence to subtract from ten.
Step 2: Write one number sentence to add the remaining parts
1. 14 - 5 = Lesson 29 Problem Set
4. This week, Maria ate 5 yellow plums and some red plums. If she ate 11 plums in all,
how many red plums did Maria eat? Lesson 29 Homework
Solve the problems. Write your answers to show how many tens and ones
Solve. Write the two number sentences for each step to show how you take from ten. Remember to put a box around your solution and write a statement.
3. Yvette counted 12 kids at the park. She counted 3 on the playground and the rest playing in the sand. How many kids did she count playing in the sand?
4. Eli read some science magazines. Then he read 9 sports magazines. If he read 18 magazines altogether, how many science magazines did Eli read?
5. On Monday, Paulina checked out 6 whale books and some turtle books from the library. If she checked out 13 books in all, how many turtle books did Paulina check out?
6. Some children are at the park playing soccer. Seven are wearing white shirts. If there are 14 children playing soccer in all, how many children are wearing shirts that are another color?
7. Dante has 9 stuffed animals in his room. The rest of his stuffed animals are in the TV room. Dante has 15 stuffed animals. How many of Dante’s stuffed animals are in the TV room? Lesson 29 Word Problems
Isabelle had some presents left to open. If she received 13 presents and had already opened 8. How many presents does she still need to open?
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.
[?] Subscribe To This Site
Он схватился руками за боковые стороны проема и, одним движением вбросив свое тело внутрь, тяжело рухнул на лестницу. Халохот услышал, как где-то ниже тело Беккера упало на каменные ступеньки, и бросился вниз, сжимая в руке пистолет. В поле его зрения попало окно.