Permission to Photocopy (coursepacks)
If you are requesting permission to photocopy material for classroom use, please contact the Copyright Clearance Center at copyright.com;
If the Copyright Clearance Center cannot grant permission, you may request permission from our Copyrights & Permissions Manager (use Contact Information listed below).
Permission to Reprint
If you are requesting permission to reprint DUP material (journal or book selection) in another book or in any other format, contact our Copyrights & Permissions Manager (use Contact Information listed below).
Many images/art used in material copyrighted by Duke University Press are controlled, not by the Press, but by the owner of the image. Please check the credit line adjacent to the illustration, as well as the front and back matter of the book for a list of credits. You must obtain permission directly from the owner of the image. Occasionally, Duke University Press controls the rights to maps or other drawings. Please direct permission requests for these images to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For book covers to accompany reviews, please contact the publicity department.
Subsidiary Rights/Foreign Translations
If you're interested in a Duke University Press book for subsidiary rights/translations, please contact email@example.com. Include the book title/author, rights sought, and estimated print run.
Instructions for requesting an electronic text on behalf of a student with disabilities are available here.
Rights & Permissions Contact Information
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email contact for coursepacks: email@example.com
- Fax: 919-688-4574
Duke University Press
Rights and Permissions
905 W. Main Street
Durham, NC 27701
For all requests please include:
- 1. Author's name. If book has an editor that is different from the article author, include editor's name also.
- 2. Title of the journal article or book chapter and title of journal or title of book
- 3. Page numbers (if excerpting, provide specifics)
- For coursepacks, please also note: The number of copies requested, the school and professor requesting
- For reprints and subsidiary rights, please also note: Your volume title, publication date, publisher, print run, page count, rights sought
Это. - подумала она удивленно и с облегчением и попыталась выскользнуть из-под. - Милый, - глухо прошептала. - Позволь, я переберусь наверх. - Но немец даже не шевельнулся.