You are running an unsupported browser and/or an unsupported version of the TLS Protocol.
The security for your school has been improved for PCI compliance (credit card security) and now requires TLS 1.1 or higher security settings for access.
Instructions for enabling the more secure TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 on your browser can be found by clicking on this Blackbaud KB article: How to Enable TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2
Referring to TLS 1.0 in the PCI document, PCI DSS Standard, it states:
"SSL and early TLS are not considered strong cryptography and cannot be used as a security control after June 30, 2018. Prior to this date, existing implementations that use SSL and/or early TLS must have a formal Risk Mitigation and Migration Plan in place."
In order to provide the strongest encryption and best security for our customers, Blackbaud K–12 will be disabling TLS 1.0 for all Blackbaud Products as well as secure forms on public websites on March 15, 2018. This warning page will display for anyone using Unsupported Browsers until that time.
When TLS 1.0 is disabled, some older browsers will no longer have access to any Blackbaud product.
TLS 1.1 and 1.2 can be enabled on the following browsers but is disabled by default.
- Internet Explorer v8-10 on Windows 7 and newer
- Stock Android Browser v4.4-v4.4.4 (all Kit Kat)
- Firefox v23-26
- Mobile Internet Explorer v10
- Opera v8
- Opera v10-12.17
Incompatible browsers include:
- Chrome v21 and prior on all OS
- Stock Android Browser v4.3 and prior
- Firefox prior to v23 on all OS
- Internet Explorer v9 and prior on Windows Vista (Server 2008) and prior
- Mobile Internet Explorer v9 and prior
- Opera v7 and prior
- Safari v6 and prior
- Safari Mobile v5 and prior
If you receive this message any other time please check our status page: http://k12status.blackbaud.com